Two bottles of Anxiety Aide +CBD.
Anxiety Aide +CBD is the same as Anxiety Aide PLUS 10mg of hemp-derived CBD. It is a 2oz drink with natural ingredients, including lavender, chamomile, GABA, and hemp-derived CBD, just to name a few.
Our full spectrum hemp-derived CBD is from Folium Biosciences.
Shake the bottle and drink 1/2 when anxiety and panic start. Take deep breaths and within a few minutes, you will start to feel a difference if you need to take the whole bottle, that is fine.
Some of our ingredients include:
- Ashwagandha is a popular Ayurvedic herb. Studies show that it relaxes the central nervous system.
- GABA One of the main functions of GABA is to reduce nerve excitability, which could be linked to feelings of anxiety and fear. This is because it has a calming effect and is often used as a natural remedy for anxiety. Certain anxiety disorders have even been associated with decreased levels of GABA. A study in the American Journal of Psychiatry found that those with panic disorder, a type of anxiety disorder characterized by recurring panic attacks, had an impaired GABA response. (1)
- Lavender has long been affiliated with anxiety relief. In a recent study, they found that Silexan had an anxiolytic, or anxiety-reducing, effect on patients with generalized or subsyndromal anxiety within two weeks.
- Stress Relieving drink with top ingredients proven to help you calm down.
- You simply drink half when you feel anxiety and panic are on an attack.
Anxiety Aide™ has been focused on helping others fight anxiety and panic when it hits. Using clinically proven ingredients proven to help calm you down in an easy, quick, and natural drink.
We combine water-soluble natural ingredients like magnesium, ashwagandha, GABA, l-theanine, chamomile, and more in one drink. We formulated it to bring you calm when you needed it the most, and fast. After drinking it, you will feel it within 10 -15 minutes or less.
Want to see what’s in our products? Click here
- Our product has natural stevia, natural peach, and mango flavors.